Use a computer
- We have six computers available for public use.
- They are located on the North wall in the center of the library.
- Our computers are installed with Windows 10.
- Computer usage is limited to 1-hour sessions, with a maximum of 2 hours per day unless staff allows extra time for school or special projects.
- Patrons are required to sign in and out on the blue sheets located at the circulation desk.
- Our computers have filtered internet access.
- Users must have a library card to use our computers.
- Children 10 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult for internet usage.